The posted compensation range of $35.12 - $50.92 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Anthony Hospital is a 25 bed licensed for 49 faith-based acute care level four trauma critical access hospital and healthcare campus serving the Pendleton Oregon area for more than 100 years. We are committed to the highest quality of patient care and safety; and to strengthening our community through wellness education. CHI St. Anthony Hospital is designed specifically to ensure that our physicians nurses and healthcare professionals can continue to provide extraordinary care for our patients. The 103000 square foot hospital features 4 operations rooms 11 emergency rooms 30 private patient rooms and the latest medical equipment. St. Anthony Hospital has plenty of room to grow as needed by the community and will continue to provide the safest quality of care possible. St. Anthony Hospital was also named one of the top patient experience hospitals in 2021. CHI St. Anthony is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services-all recognized for quality safety and service. To learn more go to www.sahpendleton.org
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
This position provides evaluation and therapeutic management for patients with speech, language and/or cognitive disorders.
- Evaluates patients' abilities and limitations.
- Establishes treatment goals based on the evaluation, reason for the referral and team interaction.
- Administers therapy according to the established plan, utilizing appropriate procedures, equipment and techniques within the scope of practice of Speech Pathology.
- Educates the patient and the caregiver about the goals of the program, methods of accomplishing goals, how to perform the home program and injury prevention.
- Recommends adaptive equipment, completes the equipment justification forms and arranges for the delivery of the equipment.
- Re-evaluates patients, assesses their progress and makes recommendations regarding discharge.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Speech/Language Pathology and completion of CFY year
Required Licensure and Certifications:
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competencies in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Oregon Speech Pathologist license
- Current AHA BLS Level C certificate within one (1) month of hire
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess patient needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
- Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in speech/language pathology to the patient population served in this facility.
- Three (3) years of experience
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs