Behavioral Health Therapist
The posted compensation range of $25.27 - $29.53 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. Together we can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius Health for many years to come.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
CHI St. Alexius Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance. We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Membership to Care.com
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- 457(b) Retirement Program and Matching 403(b) Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
To assess, implement and coordinate individual and group unit therapy services to patients on inpatient acute psychiatry. The Behavioral Health Therapist assess, implements and coordinates family therapy services for the children and adolescents on the inpatient acute unit. Must demonstrate the ability and knowledge to address the needs of the patient and coordinate those services and resources. Demonstrates the ability to work closely with the psychiatrists and the multidisciplinary team to coordinate patient care and plan and implementation of any behavioral plans specific to any patient’s needs.
What You'll Do:
- Evaluate patients by completing the biopsycho-social assessment of the patient and document results appropriately.
- Assess family history and dynamics and need for further intervention.
- Coordinate treatment plan with patient, physician and the multidisciplinary team.
- Evaluate the patient’s progress towards the treatment plan.
- Facilitate family meetings/therapy.
- Demonstrate the ability and knowledge to provide individual group and family therapy.
- Selects age appropriate treatment interventions and documents in EHR.
- Attends patient rounding, multidisciplinary group, family, and patient sessions as designated.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Masters of Social Work Degree or a Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Certified Master Social Worker in North Dakota (MSW) or a Professional Counselor License in North Dakota (LPC) while under supervision to obtain LPCC.
Crisis Prevention Intervention CPI required within 6 months of hire.
BLS or BLS instructor certification is required upon hire.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs