Up to $5000,00 Sign On Bonus for qualifying new, external Rad Techs.
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min .6 FTE required)
- 1 year of experience required
- Lump sum payment within 30 days of start date
- 1 year commitment
In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
We're proud to share that St. Michael Medical Center was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Commute Trip Reduction Program - Earn cash back for participation!
Performs radiographic diagnostic imaging procedures in various locations including (but not limited to) clinics, emergency room, special procedures room, surgery, or patient rooms, to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disease and injuries. Work is accomplished by operating the radiographic equipment to produce radiographic recorded images of the body. Performs technological functions to ensure optimal diagnostic quality of patient care utilizing efficient and safe processes that are in keeping with department protocols and applicable regulatory requirements. An incumbent assumes responsibility for the safe, efficient and proper operation of radiological equipment. Work is performed under the direct safety regulation/license departmental standards and protocols.
Incumbents are also accountable for; keeping abreast of FHS standards, protocols and procedures relating to the department; keeping skills current; demonstrating evidence of continuing education to include department meetings, individualized learning opportunities from radiologist and related classes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares/operates radiology equipment for the correct size, depth and detail of a requested exposure area, based on physicians’ orders and in adherence to department protocols.
- Delivers patient care for all age groups while performing radiological exams/procedures and/or special procedures.
- Performs incidental general office duties to include; answering phone; scheduling; filing; maintaining patient records; ordering supplies.
- Participates in the training of the Radiological Technology student.
Education/Work Experience Requirements
- Graduation from an accredited school of Radiological Technology, and one year of recent related work experience which may be obtained through practical education/training that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities required.
- Work experience involving the current technical aspects of patient care in a radiology department is preferred.
- Current American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) required.
- Current Washington State certification as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Current healthcare provider BLS certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs