Senior Cardiac Research Nurse
The posted compensation range of $44.73 - $64.85 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As one of the nation’s largest nonprofit systems, CommonSpirit Health now has more than 2,200 care sites and 140 hospitals in 24 states. We serve some of the most diverse communities across the nation, and in each location, humankindness leads the way.
The CommonSpirit Health Research Institute offers comprehensive clinical research services and support for various research activities. Their primary focus includes multi-site clinical trials, local and large-scale data research, partnerships with industry and academia for technology and innovation research, physician-initiated research, resident-initiated research in teaching facilities, nurse-initiated research, and health sciences student-initiated research. The institute aims to provide start-to-finish research services and assist in advancing medical knowledge and patient care.
This position will cover facilities supporting cardiology studies in Sacramento, CA, and surrounding areas.
We will consider candidates who would need to relocate with relocation assistance offered.
The Senior Clinical Research Nurse (SCRN) collaborates with the CommonSpirit Health Research Institute Division Manager, Principal Investigators, and other stakeholders to plan, coordinate, implement, and complete clinical trials and research projects. This role is responsible for:
Overseeing studies focused on complex medical diseases that require specialized expertise
Serve as a role model for clinical nursing knowledge
Involved in the care of research participants
Perform appropriate clinical procedures and assessments within the scope of their RN practice
Provide direct patient care related to a research protocol in collaboration with the PI and other healthcare staff
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required; BSN preferred; OR Current RN license and Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or health-related field, required
- Current RN license in state of employment required
- Minimum of 7 years of nursing experience with patients in a healthcare setting required, preferably in relevant clinical area (e.g., cardiology, oncology, neurology).
- Minimum 7 years of experience conducting clinical trials required; worked as primary research nurse for at least 20 drug or device trials
- BLS certification required
- Current certification (CCRP or CCRC) by the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) required
- Current certificate of Human Subjects Protection and Good Clinical Practice training required
- Lab processing experience required
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs