Nurse Cath Lab
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cath Lab
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $40.61 - $56.74 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Mercy Health offers the unique opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive highly rewarding work environment and to satisfy your soul in the surroundings of a breathtakingly beautiful natural setting. More than 100 years after the founding of our organization the core values - Compassion Inclusion Integrity Excellence and Collaboration - that guide our interactions with our patients and each other remain the same. In the welcoming embrace of these nurturing communities you will feel immediately at home.
Roseburg is located on Interstate 5 in Southern Oregon's scenic Douglas County. The community is nestled in a lush forested region known as the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua. In many places you’ll find it hard to maintain a healthy work-life/personal-life balance because the pace of one is indistinguishable from the other. Not here. Life never stops here but it slows to an easy welcome pace. A traffic jam means you missed the yellow and have to wait for the next green. A terrible parking space is the one across from the restaurant instead of in front of it. And the three words you may never hear are “Wow that’s expensive.” Easy is the best way to describe life here. Hard-to-beat works too.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision FSA matching retirement plans paid vacation adoption assistance annual bonus eligibility and more!
Shift: 8:30am - 7pm
Core Schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri; Call Required
The Cardiovascular Registered Nurse performs duties by applying professional nursing theory and principles, and utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care given to patients. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary health care team in providing patient care. Demonstrates clinical, organizational, and communication skills in dealing with patients, families, and other health care workers.
- Responsible for providing patient care and assessment needs of the patient during the procedure.
- Performs physiological recording and monitoring. Responsible for analysis of physiological data.
- Functions in the circulator position during invasive procedures when required. Operates equipment associated with invasive procedures including the Intra-aortic Balloon Pump (IABP), Temporary Permanent Pace Maker (PPM), Angiojet, Laser, Impella, Zoll, ACT’s and ChemBG.
- Responsible for the organization of data for physician interpretation.
- Performs duties related to patient prep and recovery.
- Performs Stress tests.
- Performs Pacemaker follow-up checks.
- Provides proper placement of holter and event monitors and instructions to patients.
- Responsible for scanning holters and processing event monitor results.
- Directs all patient emergency procedures and must be able to react quickly and accurately during emergency situations.
- Current RN license issued by the state of Oregon
- American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers, arrhythmia certification and ACLS certification
- Six months (1000 hours) of cath lb, critical care or emergency department experience within the last 3 years
- Associates Degree in Nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Nurse Cath Lab at CHI Mercy Health of Roseburg?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started