Behavioral Health Specialist
The posted compensation range of $29.76 - $35.39 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Behavioral Health Specialist with CHI Health, you’ll help our patients and their families feel comfortable and educated when they’re in the clinic. You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to help deliver effective treatments to our patients.
You’ll build trust in these interactions by advocating, supporting, and educating your patients and their families. Your success in this role comes from your empathy and patience to help others during a vulnerable time in their lives.
CHI Health Plainview is a 15 bed non-profit facility providing quality health care to patients and communities in and around Plainview, NE. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- You’ll assist the primary care team in recognizing, treating, and managing mental health, substance abuse and psychosocial issues.
- You’re interacting with the patients throughout your day, so you’ll be the eyes and ears to notice any difference in patient health and behavior.
- You’ll provide brief, focused interventions for patients with mental health and substance abuse within the primary care setting or referral to a speciality treatment center.
- You’ll provide crisis intervention services when needed and assist in detection of high risk patients
We are offering relocation assistance to new hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Masters Degree in Counseling or other related Behavioral Health field
- Two years of post license experience in mental health, addiction recovery or related field.
- Acceptable licenses include: LCSW, LIMHP, PhD, or PsyD.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs