The posted compensation range of $51.66 - $51.66 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. John’s Regional Medical Center located in Oxnard California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality safety and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
Physical Therapist II - Physical Therapy
St. John's Regional Medical Center
As our Physical Therapist II, at St. John's Regional Medical Center, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, you’ll help our patients rebuild or maintain their physical wellbeing following an illness, injury, or issues with aging. Using various treatments, you will help patients reduce pain, build strength and endurance, increase range of motion, or develop better balance to keep them functioning at their best level.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of physicians and therapists to develop and execute a treatment plan for each patient
- Perform initial patient evaluations as well as re-evaluations to indicate the level of progress
- Document all treatments and note any status changes
- Tailor treatments to individual patients as needed - don’t be afraid to think creatively or do a little extra
- Seek new learning opportunities and be a resource when others need to learn from you
- Consistently offer the best care possible to every patient
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience; evidence of ability to function with a high degree of independence and competence.
- Current California license in Physical Therapy. (PT Lic)
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Cert. (AHA BLS)
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills with fellow staff members physicians hospital departments and the general public.
- Demonstrates competent working knowledge of the standard practices procedures and equipment utilized in the department.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in departmental and hospital programs.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to achieve results through good organizational skills and prioritization of work.
- Ability to work independently and be a functional team member in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to mentor/coach student interns or oversee their clinical experience.
- Ability to be flexible with caseload within any given day as needed for the benefit of the department.
- Promotes P.T. services in the community as appropriate.
This position is represented by L121 PRO and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs