Occupational Therapist I
The posted compensation range of $40.94 - $41.97 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. John’s Regional Medical Center located in Oxnard California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality safety and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
Occupational Therapist I - Occupational Therapy
St. John's Regional Medical Center
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Occupational Therapist I to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with patients to help them develop recover or maintain their ability to perform daily living and work activities. The Occupational Therapist I will work in collaboration with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement treatment plans for patients with physical mental or emotional challenges.
- Work with physicians physical therapists speech therapists and others to evaluate new patients and recommend a plan of care.
- Provide treatments to patients focusing on increasing range of motion strengthening and maintaining balance during daily activities
- Recommend adaptive equipment and customize it as needed
- Perform re-evaluation assessments to update progress status changes etc.
- Document all evaluations treatments and any changes to the treatment plan
- Seek help when needed; provide support when others request it - this can include assistance with tasks advice mentoring or help to obtain additional specialty certifications if you’re interested.
- Maintain a friendly and upbeat attitude to motivate our patients to do their best.
- Must possess or be eligible to possess a current California license in Occupational Therapy (RG OT)
- Current AHA CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates competent working knowledge of standard occupational therapy practices procedures and equipment utilized in the Department.
- Ability to interface with physicians and communicate verbally and in writing a patients deficits and need for OT services.
This position is represented by L121 PRO and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs