The posted compensation range of $27.70 - $40.17 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
This position is responsible for assisting in the maximization of the Revenue Cycle Divisions overall performance. The Revenue Cycle Analyst serves CHI Health Clinic’s vision and mission by assisting Revenue Cycle leadership to cultivate a high performing Revenue Cycle Division, driven for excellence. Works closely with all levels of management in Revenue Cycle, Finance, and the Physician Enterprise.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Revenue Integrity, the Analyst provides key strategic information for the Physician Enterprise Revenue Cycle. They will develop a thorough knowledge of Allscripts, Epic, EPrimis, MD Audit, and all supporting vendors information management systems. They will leverage financial results, projections, and other statistical measures to assist the operations team with initiatives and decisions about Revenue Cycle processes, stability and improving outcomes. The Analyst will utilize the information obtained in standardized analysis to make recommendation of process variances and needed improvements. They will work closely with the Revenue Cycle leaders to provide accurate and timely reports, contract management and review, and data integrity for Revenue Cycle functions, and productivity management.
They will work directly with the Division Director to establish annual key measurements and annual operational goals for the Physician Enterprise Revenue Cycle processes. They will serve on task force(s) related to Revenue Cycle issues, process changes, productivity reporting and management. Works directly with the Division Director, Revenue Cycle Directors and Managers of the Physician Enterprise to render data management, monitoring, and developing assistance in matters of Revenue Cycle. Travel to Lincoln required.
From primary to specialty care as well as walk-in and virtual services CHI Health Clinic delivers more options and better access so you can spend time on what matters: being healthy. We offer more than 20 specialties and 100 convenient locations; with some clinics offering extended hours.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports and manages existing capabilities related to the standardization and consolidation of daily/weekly/monthly reporting revenue cycle reporting
• Assist in the standardization of goal setting and productivity and performance monitoring
• Collects, synthesizes and communicates relevant information through the system to support strategies based on data analytics
• Facilitates development and implementation plans to enable the effective benchmarking and comparative reporting of key revenue cycle metrics
• Performs financial opportunity assessments for the PE to identify opportunities to improve revenue cycle performance
• Supports strategic plan to focus efforts and resources on high priority areas to improve cash flow and net revenue realization throughout the system
• Assists in development of plans to implement strategies and measure the results of the implemented strategies
• Serves business units through analysis of how the value of initiatives and services can be optimized across the system
• Assists in creating and monitoring models that link strategies to measures of performance (financial and non-financial) that ensure successful implementation
• Provides analysis capabilities, information and tools to operations to enhance skills in detecting both current and future performance issues
• Cultivates internal relationships at the corporate and facility level to gain support and participation in initiatives.
• Cultivates external relationships to gain new knowledge and competencies
• Develops and presents dashboarding to Revenue Cycle and Operational leaderships
• Responsible to develop and run monthly analytics
• Assists in charge router work queues to ensure proper charge capture.
• Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
• Utilizes strong computing ability to balance multiple tasks
• Functions as a contributing and effective member of the team
• Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Microsoft office to include excel, word, PowerPoint, and outlook.
3-5 years Revenue Cycle, and or health care experience strongly preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs