The posted compensation range of $29.00 - $46.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health Immanuel located in North Omaha just off of I-680 on 72nd Street offers a full-service hospital cancer center rehabilitation center specialty spine hospital and more. For well over a century our commitment to serve our community inspires our staff to provide the highest quality of care to all who we have the privilege to serve.
* $2500 Sign-on Bonus for part time available to external candidates*
- Part Time Opportunity
- Day Shifts
- Monday 7a-3:30p; Alternating Friday 9a-5p / Saturday 7a-3:30p; 1 Night of call per week with Rotating call weekend
- Proper assessment of the patient and their abilities to participate in ordered procedures. Provides a clear explanation of the procedure including; duration, process, and what to expect following completion
- Selection of the proper equipment, setting correct technical factors, procedure protocols and gathering proper supplies prior to performance of the procedure. Obtains clear and complete history from the patient and or patient record and records that data into patient record to assist in image interpretation and future patient encounters
- Is able to perform quality assessment of images obtained and is able to evaluate equipment issues and reports assessment to supervisor, manager or director
- Ensures all equipment is in working order at the beginning of the day and prior to starting of a procedure
- Is responsible to participate in and have a good understanding of all department, campus and system quality improvement projects
- Currently enrolled in, or graduate of, a Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Radiology Technology program or graduate of a post-secondary allied health profession program and on-the-job training with registered sonographer
License and Certifications
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- ARDMS board certification within 6 months of hire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understands methods and is capable of performing venipuncture as required for position
- Demonstrated ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in an environment with shifting priorities
- Must be self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with guests and team members
HelloImagingImagingNebraska #MissionCritical #LI-CHI
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs