The posted compensation range of $22.89 - $33.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities.
At CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy our focus is patient-centered care. Our level I trauma center and academic medical center campus is designed to heal the body mind and spirit of every person in a more comfortable less stressful hospital environment. Our full range of medical services includes trauma services heart and vascular care emergency services surgery maternity cancer care and diagnostic imaging.
*** NEW *** $15,000 New Hire sign-on Bonus and up to $10,000 Loan Forgiveness!
Our Respiratory Therapists are highly trained when it comes to performing specialized respiratory care including ventilator management, nebulizer treatment, chest PT, drawing arterial blood gases, oxygen therapies, external ventilation support and some pulmonary function assessments.
If you’re passionate about respiratory care, it’s time to join our established team as a Registered Respiratory Therapist!
Applying Your Knowledge and Talents:
- Assess and evaluate of the appropriateness and effectiveness of therapy based on patient’s age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Make recommendations for changes in specific modes of therapy
- Educates patients and arranges home respiratory care services and patient therapy follow-up assessments using language and materials appropriate for age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth through participation in department meetings, in-service programs and continuing education programs
- Maintains established department policies, procedures and objectives, concerning quality assurance, safety, environmental conditions and infection control
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited Respiratory program
- Certified CRT by NBRC and obtain RRT within 1 year upon hire
- Active license in the state of Nebraska and/or Iowa as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- BLS or BLS instructor certification through AHA required
- ACLS certification within 3 months of hire, PALS within 6 months, and NRP within 9 months
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs