Mental Health Technician Float
The posted compensation range of $14.78 - $20.33 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Immediate opportunity for a Mental Health Technician Regional Float Pool
25% pay differential
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
In healthcare, we all agree that support is a must in order to be successful. This position will support our healthcare teams by ensuring they have everything they need in order to care for our patients. We couldn’t do it without you! If you have a passion for supporting others and enhancing patient experience, we want to talk to you.
- Assists patients in the development of individuality and appropriate methods of self-expression through promoting an environment in which the patient can problem-solve and test out new behaviors
- Assists the patients in acknowledging and accepting responsibility for psychological and behavioral patterns through providing feedback and positive reinforcement, consistently applying program rights and regulations, behavior modification program and communicating in an appropriate manner with the patient
- Participates in admission procedures; orients patient and family (significant others) to unit and program
- Performs basic tasks on the patient such as patient safety rounding, admissions, vital signs, blood pressure, specimen collection, accu checks, weighing and assisting with activities of daily living
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service field or Graduate of a Psychiatric Assistant or Nurse Aide training program or one year experience in the Behavioral Health field
- Certification Mental Health Tech - preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs