The posted compensation range of $26.38 - $39.31/hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health St. Mary’s has served Nebraska City and the surrounding areas since 1927. In the fall of 2014 St. Mary’s opened the doors of a brand-new fully modernized facility. The new 110000-square-foot campus is better equipped to meet the changing needs of our community with among other benefits an increased capacity for specialty clinics and an integrated primary care clinic. St. Mary’s encourages collaboration and care coordination among primary care physicians and medical specialists. This contributes to the high quality of care our patients have come to expect.
$15,000 Sign on Bonus
$10,000 Educational Assistance
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs CT exams on patients according to the specific departmental procedure protocols under the direction of the
2. Prepares equipment ensuring that equipment is operational, safe and functioning according to diagnostic standards
3. Problem‐solves equipment failure and imaging quality and contacts service representative or CES regarding
4. Ensures that daily equipment and room maintenance are performed during/ after each procedure, and that special
precautions and measures are performed to ensure infection control standards.
5. Completes all quality checks and Ensures that equipment logs are maintained
6. Completes all clinical supply inventories, ensuring that each diagnostic room is complete with the necessary supplies
required to perform the procedure
7. Actively Participates with patient testing, performing routine, non‐routine, urgent, and emergent patient requests
8. Reviews the physician orders to verify the type of diagnostic test requested and that the indication for the procedure
9. Communicates with Radiologist to obtain proper exam protocol/test design.
10. Provides specific diagnostic test information to the patient ensuring that the patient is aware of the diagnostic test
11. Performs Point of Care testing for lab tests according to hospital guidelines.
12. Effectively starts IVs following hospital guidelines.
13. Completes the diagnostic examination and all image post processing.
14. Demonstrates competency in PACS process and Performs daily QA process
15. Completes image processing, including supporting documentation of logs, demographic and diagnostic information
required for departmental, hospital and patient record documentation.
16. Responsible for monitoring and recording radiation dose levels.
17. Notifies Radiologist with any diagnostic findings, which warrant communication.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed
within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities
required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists – ARRT (R ) (CT); must maintain current Certified by the state of Texas ‐ MRT
- CPR/BLS certification
- Preferred ‐ One (1) year of experience as a radiographer or one (1) year of radiography clinical rotation experience in a healthcare setting
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Good alpha/numeric dexterity and handwriting skills
- Interpersonal skills for communication with patients, visitors, physicians and other hospital personnel.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs