The posted compensation range of $26.38 - $38.26 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Luke’s Health-Memorial paves the way for quality innovative health care in East Texas and provides more than a quarter of a million patient services each year. With hospitals in Lufkin Livingston and San Augustine St. Luke’s Health-Memorial provides millions of dollars in charity care and community support each year.
Our Sonographer plays a vital role in our Imaging department. The Sonographer performs ultrasound exams on patients according to the specific departmental procedure protocols under the direction of the Medical Director; Provides patient orientation, procedure explanation, and pre and post diagnostic care to completion of test. Performs complete diagnostic imaging test inclusive of positioning patient, equipment management, and documentation of findings.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic or Sonography Technology.
- Registered Ultrasound Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(V) with one (1) additional advanced level registry as follows: (S) (VS) (BS) or:
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)(RVT) with one (1) additional advanced level registry as follows: (AB)(BR)(FE)(OB/GYN)
- Registered as RVS with CCI (Cardiovascular Credentialing International) with one (1) additional advanced level registry through ARRT or ARDMS.
- BLS certification (through an approved AHA program)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs