LPN Home Health & Hospice
The posted compensation range of $21.23 - $29.19 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - Home Health & Hospice...Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join CHI Home Health and Hospice. Experience the opportunity to provide compassionate, personalized care in the home. Our skilled staff improve lives by providing care for our patients wherever they call home.
You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Under the day to day supervision of the Clinical Coordinator the LPN contributes to the assessment, plan and implementation of individual patient care as directed by the RN, while maintaining standards of the State Nurse Practice Act. The LPN delegates to unlicensed assistive personnel according to the North Dakota Board of Nursing delegation rules.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- Maintains a current CPR certification.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of two years experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home health nursing preferred.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
- Management experience not required but preferred. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position, or transfer clients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs