The posted compensation range of $26.00 - $42.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs patients are at the heart of our care. Our campus is designed to heal the body mind and spirit of every person in a more comfortable less stressful hospital environment. Our full range of medical services include a new pavilion featuring enhancements in heart and vascular care surgery maternity cancer care and diagnostic imaging.
$15,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 educational assistance available to external candidates
Additional Weekend Pay!!
- Full Time Opportunity
- Day Shifts, Wednesday 8am - 8:30pm / Thursday & Friday 7am - 7:30pm / Rotating Weekends
What you will do:
- Access patient and abilities to participate in procedures
- Ensure proper equipment, correct technical factors, procedure protocols are present and functioning
- Perform quality assessment of images and evaluate equipment and report to management
- Ensures all equipment is in working order at the beginning of the day and prior to starting of a procedure
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technology program
Licenses and Requirements
- ARRT Board Certified in Radiology
- Must hold a valid Medical Radiography or General Radiology Technologist Permit to Practice license in Nebraska or Iowa depending on work state
- ARRT Board Certified in CT within 2 years of hire
- BLS from the American Heart Association required upon hire
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understands methods and is capable of performing venipuncture as required for position
- Demonstrated ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in an environment with shifting priorities, while providing accurate deliverables in a timely fashion
- Must be self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with guests and team members
HelloImagingImagingNebraska #MissionCritical #LI-CHI#CHIMercyCB
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs