The posted compensation range of $22.89 - $33.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As a Respiratory Therapist at St. Joseph Health, you’ll join an established team of RTs who share your passion in caring for patients experiencing breathing issues. Our Respiratory Therapists are highly trained when it comes to delivering specialized cardiopulmonary care including breathing techniques, ventilator management, nebulizer treatment, oxygen therapies, external ventilation support and some pulmonary function assessments.
Your success in this role comes from a blend of your keen assessment skills and a sense of urgency. You have the ability to remain calm and focused in emergent situations. Your critical thinking skills enhance your care plans as you know what to do as well as the expected outcomes.
If you’re a passionate RRT ready to join an organization centered in humankindness, apply today!
CHI St. Joseph Health – College Station/Bryan TX Since 1936 CHI St. Joseph Health has been caring for the communities in Bryan College Station Brenham Hearne Navasota Caldwell Madisonville and Bellville. With the area’s only Level II Trauma Center the first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and the first accredited Chest Pain Center in the Brazos Valley; CHI St. Joseph Health is a leader in critical care and the largest provider of cardiovascular care in the region. As an integrated healthcare system CHI St. Joseph Health includes a comprehensive network of over 100 employed providers including primary care physicians specialists and advanced practice clinicians. The network includes more than 20 ambulatory clinics featuring primary care a freestanding Emergency Room Express Clinics and imaging and diagnostic services.
We are offering a $10,000 Sign on Bonus in addition to relocation to new hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Assess and evaluate of the appropriateness and effectiveness of therapy based on patient’s age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Make recommendations for changes in specific modes of therapy
- Educates patients and arranges home respiratory care services and patient therapy follow-up assessments using language and materials appropriate for age, cognitive and physical abilities, and/or developmental needs
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth through participation in department meetings, in-service programs and continuing education programs
- Maintains established department policies, procedures and objectives, concerning quality assurance, safety, environmental conditions and infection control
- Associate’s Degree from a respiratory care degree program that is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Texas RCP license, NBRC RRT or CRT
- American Heart Association BLS card
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs