Supervisor Office Services
The posted compensation range of $25.25 - $36.61 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
Under the direction of the SVP of Security, Safety and Emergency Management, the Supervisor of Office Services is responsible for planning, coordinating and overseeing the office services department and daily supervision of future office services personnel. The individual must be customer service oriented, possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, remain calm under pressure and have the ability to multitask, and demonstrate professionalism and a welcoming demeanor.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Answers and directs incoming calls (until a receptionist is hired*)
- Provides reception relief (when one is hired*)
- Researches and responds to caller/visitor inquiries
- Executes office opening and closing procedures
- Greets and assists all visitors, vendors, and office staff with a welcoming and positive attitude
Reports any unusual activity
- Manages and supervises office services personnel, with the potential of staff in the future
- Maintains and upkeep of common areas and supports onsite meetings
- Oversees and prepares workspace for new hires
- Responsible for general maintenance of office including but not limited to: (a) patch and paint; (b) carpet up-keep; (c) issue keys; (d) install ergonomic equipment; and (5) other general office maintenance as needed
- Liaison with vendors and property management
- Processes accounts payable and receivables
- Processes and performs expense reconciliation
- Orders and maintains office equipment, supplies, and provides mailroom operations including ordering supplies, getting and sorting mail and packages
- Signs for incoming shipments, and promptly places voice or email message to staff of delivery
- Provides diversified clerical duties as needed
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2+ year experience as an office administrator or office coordinator position in a corporate or health care environment.
Required Licensure and Certifications
- College degree preferred and/or job related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Proficiency with Google suite; MS Office suite; general handyman knowledge and skills; leadership and management skills.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs