Licensed Clinical Social Worker
The posted compensation range of $54.87 - $62.09 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Dignity Health Mercy San Juan Medical Center is a 370-bed not-for-profit Level 2 Trauma Center located in Carmichael California serving the areas of north Sacramento County and south Placer County for more than 50 years. It is one of the area’s largest and most comprehensive medical centers. Dedicated to the community’s well-being our staff and volunteers provide excellence in care for our patients each year. Mercy San Juan Medical Center has received recognition for being a Comprehensive Stroke Center and Center of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery along with Certificates of Excellence in Perinatal Care Hip- and Knee- Replacement.
screening, brief counseling, referring for financial or other identified resource needs, arrange and facilitate family/patient representative meetings with the health care team as needed, assist in post acute placement on complex discharges and engagement of appropriate agencies or community resources when high risk patients are identified. The Licensed Clinical Social Worker establishes and maintains professional relationships with physicians, case managers, nursing staff, county agencies, community resources, patients and families. The position will be required to serve on hospital committees and take part in developing and presenting in-services to Hospital staff
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- 2 years clinical and/or medical social work experience required. The incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform essential functions. Essential functions include but are not limited to those functions that are performed frequently, require a significant amount of time or if not performed, result in an adverse impact
- Master's Degree from a School of Social work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in CA
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills are a must. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are essential. Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks or projects effectively. Ability to work independently as needed with a high degree of detail orientation. Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Knowledge of contemporary behavioral and systems theories relevant to health care; end-of-life dynamics and interventions; grief and bereavement counseling; substance abuse identification and interventions; support for victims of abuse, neglect or violence; community or financial resources for underserved or vulnerable populations. SSDI, SDI, and other governmental/county requirements/programs. Thorough comprehension of OBRA and Title 22 is required in California.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs