Physical Therapist II
The posted compensation range of $49.44 - $58.77 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
As our Physical Therapist at St John's, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, you’ll help our patients rebuild or maintain their physical wellbeing following an illness, injury, or issues with aging. Using various treatments, you will help patients reduce pain, build strength and endurance, increase range of motion, or develop better balance to keep them functioning at their best level.
You’re always ready for the next task. Our physical therapists see patients daily for initial evaluations, re-evaluations, or treatments. Our therapists perform most treatments themselves. You’ll work with a variety of backgrounds - orthopedic injury or surgery recovery, traumatic brain injury, stroke, or conditions affecting balance, to name a few. This environment is busy and fast-paced but full of collaborative and supportive team members willing to offer help, advice, or mentoring at any time.
To thrive as a physical therapist, you must be a team player. You’ll constantly collaborate with other therapists, patients, and their families to seek the best possible treatment outcome. You should be personable, positive, and motivated to provide quality care to a wide variety of patients every day.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience; evidence of ability to function with a high degree of independence and competence.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills with fellow staff members physicians hospital departments and the general public.
- Demonstrates competent working knowledge of the standard practices procedures and equipment utilized in the department.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in departmental and hospital programs.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to achieve results through good organizational skills and prioritization of work.
- Ability to work independently and be a functional team member in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to mentor/coach student interns or oversee their clinical experience.
- Ability to be flexible with caseload within any given day as needed for the benefit of the department.
- Promotes P.T. services in the community as appropriate.
- Current California license in Physical Therapy.
- Current CPR.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs