Surgical Technician III
The posted compensation range of $22.89 - $33.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Joseph Health – College Station/Bryan TX Since 1936 CHI St. Joseph Health has been caring for the communities in Bryan College Station Brenham Hearne Navasota Caldwell Madisonville and Bellville. With the area’s only Level II Trauma Center the first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and the first accredited Chest Pain Center in the Brazos Valley; CHI St. Joseph Health is a leader in critical care and the largest provider of cardiovascular care in the region. As an integrated healthcare system CHI St. Joseph Health includes a comprehensive network of over 100 employed providers including primary care physicians specialists and advanced practice clinicians. The network includes more than 20 ambulatory clinics featuring primary care a freestanding Emergency Room Express Clinics and imaging and diagnostic services.
Possesses superior knowledge of the various surgical equipment and advanced surgical instrumentation in at least three or more specialties; Develops, organizes and Delivers continuing education topics as needed by the unit, serving as a liaison to Instrument Techs assigned to the section, and assures equipment is cleaned and maintained as required.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge and practice in the first scrub role
- Understands supply costs and independently Works with team to assure that quality of care is maintained while cost containment is considered
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of the varied surgical equipment and advanced surgical instrumentation. Assures appropriate equipment and supplies are available for each procedure
- Assists in communication with Biomedical Services on the status of equipment needing repair or maintenance
- Educates staff in the care of instrumentation and equipment
Education and Licensure Required:
*High School Diploma/GED
*Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) or Certified Surgical First Assistant (CST/CSFA) required as of September 1, 2010
American Heart Association BLS CPR
*Two (2) years of experience as surgical tech
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs