RN Cath Lab
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cardiac Catheterization Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $28.75 - $41.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. Together we can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius Health for many years to come.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
CHI St. Alexius Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance. We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Membership to Care.com
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- 457(b) Retirement Program and Matching 403(b) Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
THIS POSITION QUALIFIES FOR A $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS**!!
- Scope of Practice and Professional Issues:
- Acts as a role model through support of the Medical Center's mission and values by promoting and enhancing the Journey Beyond Excellence expectations.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Assures quality of care by establishing hospital and nursing division's standards of care; enforcing adherence to state board of nursing and state nurse practice act requirements and to other governing agency regulations; measuring health outcomes against standards; recommending adjustments.
- Collaborates with leadership to maintain staff by recruiting and selecting nurses and auxiliary staff while overseeing the orientation process.
- Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Evaluates the documentation of the patient care process and performs quality improvement (QI) as required.
- Successfully completes the 4 defined job specific competencies, including competencies for age specific, as appropriate. May exceed by completing an additional 2 or more competencies deemed for area selected for that fiscal year.
- Takes action to achieve personal goals from performance appraisal.
- Participates in various teaching and/or learning opportunities in order to further personal knowledge and to assist in expanding the knowledge of others.
- Successfully implements established department goals of the Heart and Vascular Center.
- Assists the Director in conducting / analyzing necessary budgets and hiring of new staff members.
Education: Graduate of an approved program in nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required.
Licensure: Licensed to practice resisted nursing in the state of North Dakota or a compact.
Experience: Two (2) years of nursing experience, two (2) years supervisory or managerial experience preferred.
- Ability to work with infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Effective supervisory skills.
- Working knowledge of clinical skills in delivery of patient care.
- Working knowledge of computers and data entry.
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing as there is constant communication with patients, families, visitors and medical center staff. Accountable for own conduct and promotes and supports positive working relationships among staff, between other disciplines, departments, families, visitors and patients. Maintains confidentiality.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) with re-certification as required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) with re-certification as require bi-annually.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Cath Lab at CHI St Alexius Bismarck?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started