Outpatient Pharmacy Manager
The posted compensation range of $55.3 - $78.1 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. Together we can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius Health for many years to come.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
CHI St. Alexius also provides you with the quality care you provide to others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Care@Work program supporting any child care, pet care, or adult dependent needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
CHI St. Alexius is looking for a Full Time Outpatient Pharmacy Manager to join the team!
Directs, coordinates and controls the operation of assigned outpatient pharmacy to ensure compliance with patient care quality standards, while promoting and upholding attitudes of caring, compassion, justice and respect for the human person, maintaining a positive bottom line.
What You'll Do:
- Attains completion of department goals/objectives as established for current fiscal year.
- Practice effective Human Resource Management and Corporate Compliance Management as evidenced by timely completion of evaluations, action reports:
- Acts as Compliance Officer for Outpatient Pharmacy Services as it relates to CMS / Medicare / DMEPOS activities and shall include responding to all Medicare / DMEPOS grievances and responding as required in “Protocol for resolving complaints from Medicare Beneficiaries” policy.
- Enforces the Pharmacy’s commitment to uphold the federal government’s requirements, is responsible for reporting compliance incidents within the organization.
- Ensures that all retail pharmacy employees are properly trained in compliance issues.
- Effectively manages approved budget for staffing hours and dollars
- Actively supports and participates in research and scholarly activities as evidenced by participation in both under- and post-graduate experiential programs:
- Oversees Pharmacy Student Rotation in Outpatient Pharmacy Areas
- Oversees Pharmacy Technician Student in Outpatient Pharmacy Areas
- Oversees IPPE student in experience in Outpatient Pharmacy Areas
- Assists with Research related activities on an as needed basis
- Business practices as taxes, accounting procedures, etc. meet legal requirements:
- Rx file maintained per regulation
- Maintains appropriate cash management process
- Manages third party payment data for potential recall
- Manages controlled substance accountability per regulation
If you are an experienced Pharmacy leader with the #heartforhumankindess, we encourage you to apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years leadership experience OR minimum of 5 years leadership experience in the discipline OR Master’s Degree and no experience
- Graduate of a College of Pharmacy with a Baccalaureate Degree, advanced degree of M.S. or PharmD preferred. Licensed as a pharmacist in the State of North Dakota in good standing
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs