The posted compensation range of $16.29 - $20.30 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. Together we can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius Health for many years to come.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Membership to Care.com
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- 457(b) Retirement Program and Matching 403(b) Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
THIS POSITION WILL RECEIVE A $12,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!**
CHI St. Alexius is looking for an Evening Scrub Tech to join the team!
What You'll Do:
- Consistently keeps assigned Operating Room clean and orderly; supplies and equipment are returned to proper stock point.
- Sets up, maintains and monitors the sterile field assures the highest standards of sterile technique are maintained during the procedure.
- Communicates with RN, accepts and follows through with delegated assignments.
- Provides assistance to physicians, patients, anesthesia, staff, family members, and visitors as necessary.
- Performs counts in collaboration with the RN prior to start of case, at appropriate intervals and according to policy.
- Participates actively in the Time-out process and remains still throughout the process.
- Passes instruments to surgeon during the procedure.
- Anticipates surgeons needs during the procedure.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Assures all medications and solutions are labelled and delivered safely.
- Performs other duties assigned by Director or Clinical Supervisor.
Required Education for Staff Job Levels
Associate degree from an approved school of Surgical Technology preferred.
Required Licensure and Certifications
Must be registered on the North Dakota Board of Nursing Unlicensed Assistive Persons (UAP) Registry. Must be a Certified Surgical Technician or gain your CST within 90 days of employment.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience: No previous experience required, other than clinical lab with schooling.
Skills: Ability to organize assignments and work under pressure. Basic Life Support Certification within 480 hours of employment and meets re-certification as required.
Interpersonal Skills: Good communication skills are necessary because of constant communication, both oral and written, with patients, families, visitors, and medical center staff. Able to perform effectively in emergency and stressful situations.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs