CommonSpirit Health is the largest faith-based not-for-profit health system in the United States committed to building healthier communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen. With care centers spanning 21 states, CommonSpirit Health is here to serve the common good.
Download the full flier here
The 2024-2025 CommonSpirit Health Fellowship will be hosting Operation Track Fellows in the following locations:
* CHI Health, Omaha NE
* St Luke’s Health, Houston TX
* CHI Memorial, Chattanooga TN
* CHI St. Joseph's Health, Lexington KY
* Dignity Health, Santa Cruz CA
* Dignity Health, Sacramento CA
* Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, Tacoma WA
* Dignity Health, Phoenix AZ
The Administrative Fellowship Program is an opportunity dedicated for early careerists with five years or less of work experience in their current field.
At the time of their application, Operations Track candidates must either be currently enrolled in their last year of an accredited graduate program, will have completed upon conclusion of fellowship, or have recently completed one of the below degrees from an accredited university:
* MHA, MBA, MPH, MSN
* Or equivalent degree from an accredited graduate program
Successful candidates will demonstrate interest in management opportunities within an integrated healthcare delivery system, a passion for the mission of CommonSpirit Health, and a commitment to being a provider of humankindness.
* Application Materials
In order to submit a complete application, please be sure to include the following documents as attachments in your online application in the candidate profile section. All candidates must submit this information by September 10, 2023.
* One-page Resume: Please provide your anticipated graduation date on your resume
* One-page statement of purpose answering the following questions:
* Why are you interested in a Fellowship at CommonSpirit Health;
* Why are you interested in the market indicated;
* How the Fellowship will have an impact on accomplishing your career goals.
* What does Humankindness mean to you?
* Two letters of recommendation (one professional, one other)
* Graduate Transcript
All materials must be uploaded online in the CommonSpirit Health Careers portal. Applications will open in early July 2023 and will be available here.
* Application Timeline
* Application Deadline: September 10, 2023
* Phone Interviews: Mid-Late September 2023
* Final Interviews: Early October 2023
* Anticipated Start Date: July 2024
* Information Sessions
Online informational sessions for the Operations Track of the Administrative Fellowship will be hosted over the summer by current and former fellows.
* Tuesday, July 18th
* 10 PST / 12 CST / 1 EST. Register here
* 4 PST / 6 CST / 7 EST. Register here
* Wednesday, August 23rd
* 12 PST / 2 CST / 3 EST. Register here
* 5 PST / 7 CST / 8 EST. Register here