CommonSpirit Health is the largest faith-based not-for-profit health system in the United States committed to building healthier communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen. With care centers spanning 21 states, CommonSpirit Health is here to serve the common good.
Download the full flier here
The 2024-2025 CommonSpirit Health Fellowship may be hosting a Mission Track Fellow in one of our CommonSpirit Health markets. Placements will be announced in December 2023 when applications open.
The Administrative Fellowship Program is an opportunity dedicated for early careerists with five years or less of work experience in their current field. Eligible applicants must have recently completed, or will have completed upon conclusion of Fellowship, a Master’s degree, doctorate, or equivalent, from an accredited institution of higher learning in either:
* Religious studies
* Mission studies
* Or related field
* An advanced degree in another discipline with certification in one of these fields may be considered.
Successful candidates will demonstrate interest in management opportunities within an integrated healthcare delivery system, a passion for the mission of CommonSpirit Health, and a commitment to being a provider of humankindness.
Other experience preferred:
Minimum of two years of supervisory/ management experience
Professional preparatory training (Master’s level or equivalency) in theology, spirituality, ethics and community health, APCE or NACC Clinical Pastoral Education
* Application Materials
In order to submit a complete application, please be sure to include the following documents as attachments in your online application in the candidate profile section. All candidates must submit this information by September 2023. Applications will open July 2023.
* Resume: Please provide your anticipated graduation date on your resume
* One-page statement of purpose
* Why are you interested in a Fellowship at CommonSpirit Health;
* Why are you interested in the division or divisions indicated;
* Your professional areas of interest; and
* How the Fellowship will have an impact on accomplishing your career goals
* Two letters of recommendation
* Graduate Transcript
All materials must be uploaded online in the CommonSpirit Health Careers portal. Applications can be found by searching "Administrative Fellowship"
* Application Timeline
Please note these dates are tentative, and will be updated in December
* Final Date for Application Submission: February 2024
* Phone Interviews: March 2024
* Final Interviews: March 2024
* Anticipated Start Date: July 2024
* Information Sessions
Online informational sessions for the Mission Track of the Administrative Fellowship will be hosted over the summer by current and former fellows. Please check back for information session dates.