Speech Therapist - Home Care
The posted compensation range of $35.29 - $56.46 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
The Speech Therapist develops and implements the home care plan for speech rehabilitation of patients under the supervision of the attending physician and the appropriate clinical leader.
- Performs initial speech therapy evaluation.
- Performs direct speech therapy treatments according to the physicians plan of treatment.
- Establishes and updates the speech therapy plan of treatment.
- Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician.
- Provides patient care education to clients and other caregivers.
- Participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed.
- Master’s degree
- Currently licensed to practice in the state serviced.
- ASHA certificate of clinical competence.
- One-year speech therapy experience in a clinical setting required.
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR Certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs