Home Health Aide
The posted compensation range of $15.62 - $23.42 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
The Home Health Aide/CNA will perform personal hygiene and grooming services, household care and provision of nutrition. This position will work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist
- Performs or assists patients with personal hygiene which may include/is not limited to: bathing, showering, oral hygiene, hair care, nail care, shaving and/or dressing/undressing.
- Performs catheter care and empties urinary catheter, bed pans and colostomy bags. Collects and labels urine specimens.
- Performs and documents vitals.
- Other permissible duties under special circumstances where permitted by state regulation may include household duties, an understanding of necessary communication skills for the proper care of patients.
- Transfers patients using the correct equipment, assists with ambulation, and assists with active or performs passive range motion exercises.
- Prepares meals considering dietary restrictions and client preferences.
- Performs basic household chores which may include/is not limited to: washing dishes, changing bed linens and/or making beds, dust, sweep, mop, vacuum, laundry and/or dispose of trash.
- Follows basic infection control guidelines to maintain a clean client environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass HHA assessment prior to hire
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs