Client Relations Executive
The posted compensation range of $27.45 - $43.92 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Columbus, OH Area!!!
The Client Relations Executive I makes essential contributions to the achievement of the organization’s objectives as a field-based business development representative, consistently meeting the volume expectations for referrals and admissions. Maintains and grows current market share, growing new sources of business to support the branch’s business plan. Works with the Director, Business Development, Regional Vice President and branch Director, Operations to develop and execute specific strategies and tactics to achieve revenue targets, patient experience and profitability goals.
- Must meet or exceed established monthly admission target(s) as provided by their supervisor and determined by the branch monthly budget.
- Identifies and qualifies health care relationships within regional territory with a focus on skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, Community Based Residential Facilities, physicians and other health care providers and hospital systems.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customer sources through regular contact and follow-up procedures.
- Acts as the key contact for client troubleshooting and conflict resolution.
- Responsible for developing and working a yearly business plan for the region that includes strategies for exceeding established budgets and goals.
- Develops and maintains accurate data on customer relationships within RSL on each key referral source to provide client information needed to build strong ties and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Associates Degree, Bachelor's preferred.
- Minimum of one year of related sales experience, preferably in a health care/medical field or patient transportation
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs