Speech Therapist- Home Health
Dignity Health Woodland Memorial Hospital is Yolo County’s largest health care provider, serving the community since 1905. Woodland Memorial Hospital is a 108-bed acute care facility offering the most comprehensive range of health care services in Yolo County, including inpatient and outpatient surgical services, family birth center/labor and delivery, emergency services, home health services, palliative care, inpatient mental health services, sleep disorders center and cancer care services. With strong ties to our community, we believe in providing compassionate, high-quality health care to you and your family, close to home. Woodland Memorial Hospital is part of Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems with a 22-state network. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org/woodland.
The incumbent demonstrates competency in patient care for neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
- Meets the discipline-specific productivity standard.
- Demonstrates competency in care of patients during field observation by the clinical supervisor.
- Completes and submits documentation following established guidelines as measured by the designated evaluation tool.
- Ensures physician orders are present and written correctly.
- Documents follow-up of identified problems.
- Reviews and documents clinical progress toward goals.
- Demonstrates coordination of care by appropriate communication with other disciplines and team members, documenting that communication as measured by a designated evaluation tool.
- Meets agency/regulatory requirements as measured by a designated evaluation tool.
- Documents appropriate management of visit utilization and authorization status as measured by a designated evaluation tool.
- Meets regulatory requirements for supervisory visits as measured by a designated evaluation tool.
- Current, valid Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) license from the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Two (2) years of experience within a healthcare setting.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Current California driver's license, possession of automobile insurance and access to an operating motor vehicle.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs