Materials Management Tech II
Dignity Health Woodland Memorial Hospital is Yolo County’s largest health care provider serving the community since 1905. Woodland Memorial Hospital is a 108-bed acute care facility offering the most comprehensive range of health care services in Yolo County including inpatient and outpatient surgical services family birth center/labor and delivery emergency services home health services palliative care inpatient mental health services sleep disorders center and cancer care services. With strong ties to our community we believe in providing compassionate high-quality health care to you and your family close to home. Woodland Memorial Hospital is part of Dignity Health one of the nation’s largest health care systems with a 22-state network. For more information please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org/woodland.
Under direction of the Materials Management Manager/Supervisor, receives and distributes hospital equipment, supplies and mail. Prepares equipment and supplies for shipping, as needed. Performs daily counts of par-level locations via hand-held technology, approved supply storage system or materials management information system. Performs data entry of stock items issued from inventory. Maintains hospital inventory and materials management work areas in a clean and orderly manner. Participates in inventory/cycle counting process per department procedure.
- Meets minimum competencies of Materials Management Tech I
- Three to six months of inventory management experience.
- An understanding of large ERP systems.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form in English.
- Good numerical skills a must.
- Sound customer service techniques and practices, ability to communicate in a professional and articulate manner with internal and external partners at all levels both verbal and written, remain calm and courteous while handling problems, comfortable as a team member and informational leader, knowledge of Materials Management.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Outlook and basic computer operations.
- Valid state driver license.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs