Cath Lab RN
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: PRN
- Department: Cardiac Catheterization Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 20
The posted compensation range of $55.02 - $67.09 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Dignity Health Woodland Memorial Hospital is Yolo County’s largest health care provider serving the community since 1905. Woodland Memorial Hospital is a 108-bed acute care facility offering the most comprehensive range of health care services in Yolo County including inpatient and outpatient surgical services family birth center/labor and delivery emergency services home health services palliative care inpatient mental health services sleep disorders center and cancer care services. With strong ties to our community we believe in providing compassionate high-quality health care to you and your family close to home. Woodland Memorial Hospital is part of Dignity Health one of the nation’s largest health care systems with a 22-state network. For more information please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org/woodland.
- Assess patients physical psychosocial and cultural needs considering diagnosis age care setting desire for care and response to care plan
- Plan care collaborating with other members of the healthcare team
- Deliver competent care as required by patient plan of care and care setting
- Evaluate patients responses to care
- Provide interactive patient and family education
- Communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team
- Document according to policy/procedure standards and guidelines
- Participate in improving organizational performance
- RN licensed in California
- Three years of recent ICU or emergency department experience OR one year Cath Lab experience.
- Certifications required: BLS, ACLS and IV
- Ability to read, speak and write English
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Cath Lab RN at Woodland Healthcare?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started