Certified Medical Assistant II- Primary Care
Position is eligible for $2,500 Sign on Incentive!
CHI Saint Joseph Health Medical Group is offering Sign on Bonus Incentives ($2500) to Certified Medical Assistants and Registered Medical Assistants in the Cardiology Clinic.
Our Certified Medical Assistants are part of our interdisciplinary primary care team who diagnose and treat patients with various illnesses from the common cold to chronic conditions. You can expect to collaborate on wellness programs such as comprehensive screenings, risk assessments, and preventative health education for patients.
We want you to be confident in your choice to join our Medical Group as a Certified Medical Assistant. As a CMA, you enjoy working with all patient populations and understand the administrative and clinical accountabilities of your role. You are comfortable with technology, thorough with communication, and self-assured in your clinical skills and abilities. You understand the instrumental role you play in putting patients at ease while visiting our office and answering their questions with patience and kindness.
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group strives to provide you with the same level of care you deliver to patients. We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children, dependent adults, and/or pets
- Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 275 providers delivering quality care to patients across 88 locations in central and eastern Kentucky. Our full service network delivers a variety of Primary Care Services including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
This position is eligible for $2,500 Sign on Incentive!
- Record and verify medical records such as medical histories and vital signs
- Serve as a patient liaison by coordinating hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Prepare patients for examinations
- Prepare and administer medications prescribed by the provider
- Assist during patient exams and procedures
- Medical Assistant Certification (CMA) issued by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or National Healthcareer Association (NHA) OR Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) Certification issued by American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Previous experience in medical assisting
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs