RN Home Health & Hospice
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Home Health and Hospice
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
REGISTERED NURSE - Home Health & Hospice...Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join CHI Home Health and Hospice. Experience the opportunity to provide compassionate, personalized care in the home. Our skilled staff improve lives by providing care for our patients wherever they call home. We are focused on caring for patients recovering from injuries, living with a chronic illness, and other medical needs.
You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Williston Health at Home provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
*This position is eligible for a $15,000 sign on bonus, to be paid out over 2 years
- Meet the needs of home health patients in Williston, Watford City, Crosby, Tioga, and Alamo Ray
- Home Health RNs start their day from home with a (virtual) team huddle each morning (tablet provided)
- 3 Company vehicles are provided and shared between the nursing team
- 8 hour day shift Monday-Friday
- You are provided with the autonomy and flexibility to create your home visit schedule daily
- Call is shared between nurses on a weekly rotation
- Patient populations could include all from newborn to geriatric
- Types of care and education delivered to patients: congestive heart failure (chf), diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (copd), iv antibiotics, and wound care
Weather & Safety
- Safety for our staff is our highest priority
- We follow weather recommendations concerning road conditions and, most times, patients call and advise us to not send their home health nurse due to hazardous road conditions
- In regards to COVID-19, patients are screened prior to each home visit
- Durable personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided and required for each visit
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- Maintains a current CPR certification.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of two years experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home health nursing preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philoosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with hollistic, persaonalized care for the bod, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - thne you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Home Health & Hospice at CHI Health Connect Home-Fargo
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started