Manager Imaging Services
The posted compensation range of $36.96 - $53.60 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Alexius Health Williston, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been proudly serving our community since 1920. CHI St. Alexius Health Williston proudly provides primary care, specialty care, family medicine, 3D mammography, orthopedics, neurology, and several other health services to our Williston community.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Alexius Health Williston provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
Sign On Bonus: $15,000
Directs the operational, financial, personnel, and planning activities of the Radiology department. Is held accountable for policies and procedures of the department and organization. This position supports the mission, vision, and philosophy of CommonSpirit Health.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years leadership experience OR Master’s Degree and no experience
*May consider candidate with Associate’s degree and minimum of eight (8) years of experience as a Rad Tech or CT Tech and five (5) years of leadership experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Rad Tech, CT Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Mammo Tech, MRI Tech, or Sonographer
- Minimum Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Licensed by the North Dakota Society of Radiologic Technologists (RT)
- Certification for American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
PREFERRED: Experience in multiple modalities in a Critical Access Hospital
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs