CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Deliver pharmaceutical care independently.
- Maintain a clinical practice on a selected unit or with a selected group of patients.
- Document interventions and activities.
- Serves as a mentor for pharmacy staff and other health care professionals.
- Develop care maps, MUEs, and target drug protocols for product line.
- Review a drug or drug category as requested by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
- Serve as preceptor for pharmacy students and residents.
- Serve as preceptor for student and resident projects.
- Represent pharmacy at hospital or medical staff committees as assigned by the Director.
- Serve on pharmacy department committees as appropriate.
- Submit articles for the pharmacy and hospital newsletters as appropriate.
- Provide educational in-services to pharmacy and other hospital staff, and to community health professionals and consumers.
- Complete required hospital education annually.
- Pharmacy degree (BS or Pharm.D.) from an ACPE approved college of pharmacy.
- Licensed, or eligible for licensure, pharmacist in Iowa.
- Advanced clinical degree (MS, postgraduate Pharm.D.) or equivalent experience.
- Residency or fellowship training desirable.
- Board certification desirable.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training for child and dependent adult abuse within three (3) months of hire.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs