CT Radiology Tech
The posted compensation range of $27.70 - $40.17 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
MercyOne Central Iowa operates four not-for-profit, Catholic medical centers in Des Moines, West Des Moines, Newton and Centerville and two specialty hospitals – MercyOne Children’s Hospital in Des Moines and MercyOne Rehabilitation Hospital in Clive (965 beds total) – along with more than 20 additional facilities that house more than 50 primary care, pediatric, internal medicine and specialty clinics. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1893, MercyOne Central Iowa has the longest continually operating hospital in Des Moines and is also one of the largest employers in the state, with more than 7,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,000 physicians and allied health associates. MercyOne Central Iowa is a member of MercyOne, which was founded in 1998 through a collaboration between CommonSpirit Health and Trinity Health – two of the country’s foremost, not-for-profit Catholic health organizations. MercyOne has more than 20,000 colleagues in Iowa and surrounding states.
**This position is eligible for a one time $10,000 sign on bonus and relocation and/or housing stipend OR up to $10,000 educational reimbursement per year for 5 years**
- Efficient interpretation of clinical information from clinical team meeting radiology needs of patients
- Thorough and accurate imaging technique for patient positioning respective to the order
- Hyper-sensitivity in monitoring radiation exposure time and activity
- Routinely apply sterile techniques and quality safety practices for patients, teammates, and yourself
- Mechanical aptitude and confidence troubleshooting, calibrating, and maintaining radiology equipment to avoid equipment failures
- Successful completion of an accredited two year Radiologic Technology program.
- Maintains current Iowa Permit to Practice
- Maintains active registry status in ARRT
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or obtained within three (3) months of hire. Acceptable credentialing body American Heart Association Basic Life Support.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs