CMA LPN RN
MercyOne Central Iowa operates four not-for-profit Catholic medical centers in Des Moines West Des Moines Newton and Centerville and two specialty hospitals – MercyOne Children’s Hospital in Des Moines and MercyOne Rehabilitation Hospital in Clive (965 beds total) – along with more than 20 additional facilities that house more than 50 primary care pediatric internal medicine and specialty clinics. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1893 MercyOne Central Iowa has the longest continually operating hospital in Des Moines and is also one of the largest employers in the state with more than 7000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1000 physicians and allied health associates. MercyOne Central Iowa is a member of MercyOne which was founded in 1998 through a collaboration between CommonSpirit Health and Trinity Health – two of the country’s foremost not-for-profit Catholic health organizations. MercyOne has more than 20,000 colleagues in Iowa and surrounding states.
MercyOne Des Moines provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
In healthcare, we all agree that support is a must in order to be successful. Our CMAs, LPNs and RNs communicate with patients and their caregivers throughout their entire clinic experience. From front office to back office and all clinical support required in between and ensure patients and their caregivers have a positive experience. If you are a CMA, LPN or RN who enjoys working directly with patients in a clinic setting, it’s time to connect with us!
What you’ll do:
- Record patient’s medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records
- Act as a “Clinical Concierge” to patients and their caregivers
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations
- Obtain medical information and take vitals
- Escort patients to exam rooms and prepare them for the physician/nurse
Whether you are an experienced CMA/LPN/RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse working toward that, we invite you to join MercyOne Des Moines today and experience nursing with us!
Ask about our Sign-On Bonus Up to $2,000 available for eligible positions!!
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification required or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), LPN or RN
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs