LPN - Home Care
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Home Health and Hospice
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $26.37 - $36.24 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Join Our Compassionate Team –as an LPN- Create a Lasting Impact!
At CHI Health at Home, compassion drives everything we do. Be part of our mission to make a difference in our community. Experience the freedom to thrive beyond traditional settings - no on-call requirement!
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Your Care, Your Impact
Witness the profound impact of your care every day. Enhance lives and well-being by providing heartfelt care in patients' homes. Your critical thinking skills are cherished as you care for the most vulnerable.
No After-Hours On-Call Requirement!
We believe that our nursing staff deserves to thrive both personally and professionally. That's why we are excited to offer a nursing position with absolutely no on-call requirement – a unique opportunity to transform your career and embrace a fulfilling work-life balance like never before. Our commitment to a no on-call requirement is a testament to our respect for your dedication and hard work!
A World of Freedom and Flexibility
Embrace a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Enjoy the freedom to shape your schedule and find fulfillment in each day.
Supportive Team, Lasting Connections
Join a team that uplifts and empowers each other. Create genuine connections in a nurturing work environment.
Empowerment Through Care
Empower patients to live life to the fullest. Deliver personalized care and foster hope, comfort, and progress.
Your Journey Starts Here
Join a purpose-driven career that impacts lives. Be part of a team that embodies kindness, compassion, and excellence.
Embrace the Power of Care and Education
Become a guiding light for patients and caregivers. Orchestrate seamless coordination and illuminate the path to progress.
Elevate Your Well-being - Unmatched Benefits Await!
- Embrace a generous company annual bonus structure that rewards your hard work!
- Excellent Vacation Plan to recharge
- Seven paid holidays/four floating holidays (PTO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Standard PPO Plan/High Deductible Health Plan
- Delta Dental Plan
- EyeMed Vision Plan
- Fidelity 401(K) Plan
- Lyra Mental Health Benefits
- Cigna Life/AD&D Plans
- Cigna Long Term Disability
- Cigna Short Term Disability
- Cigna Critical Illness/Group Universal Life Insurance
- Unleash your potential with an active LPN License, a testament to your commitment to healing and serving.Embrace the one year of clinical experience that has shaped your compassionate soul.
- Hold fast to the CPR Certification, a symbol of your unwavering dedication to preserving life.
- Must obtain a National Provider Identifier (NPI) in compliance with Washtington State regulations.
- With a Valid Driver's License, you embark on a journey to make a difference wherever it's needed. Embrace technology's wonders, from smartphones to AI, as tools to revolutionize healthcare.
- Nurture your Communication Skills, the key to connecting hearts and minds. Let your passion for learning and teaching fuel your spirit, inspiring others to grow alongside you.
Embrace these qualifications as stepping stones to leave a lasting impact on the world. You are the beacon of hope and care that the world needs.
At CommonSpirit Health at Home, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in every aspect of our organization. We value the unique contributions of all individuals, including minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path, focusing on how we can partner together to propel you toward your objectives. You will grow with us each step of the way! Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values, personal goals, and geographic location.
What makes a successful LPN - Home Care at CHI Franciscan Health at Home?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started