Hospice Systems Support Rep
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
Provides first level support to internal and/or external users of CHI-FH computer systems, IT networks, hardware, and software, working within an assigned non-IT department. Identifies problems and serves as the assigned department’s first-level resolution resource, including answering questions, providing advice, troubleshooting, providing routine first-level training, and following up with users. Acts as the department’s primarily liaison between department and national IT center or IT vendors in regards to problem resolution, troubleshooting, and system/hardware upgrades. An incumbent may provide hardware and software installation, end-user training, assist in the setup/deletion of user accounts, maintain user security, and other similar tasks.
In responding to service requests, an incumbent must diagnose the nature of the problem and then determine the best approach to resolving the problem. The work requires strong customer service, communication, problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills. In addition, work requires the ability to keep skills up-to-date and in line with changing technologies and new CHI-FH needs, objectives and priorities.
- Sets up, configures, tests, moves, repairs, maintains and troubleshoots department hardware and software in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Serves as primary department contact with national IT help desk and/or hardware/software vendors, which may include working with IT and vendors to resolve help desk tickets and/or reporting problems or issues affecting the department systems, hardware, and software.
- Trains computer users (including remote sites and/or users) on how to properly use new/updated hardware, software and systems, which may include computers, printers, phones, tablets, webcams, videoconferencing tools, general desktop software, or specialized department software systems.
- Performs department specific projects and tasks as assigned.
Two years of technical work station, server support, or IT help desk work experience that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities is required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.