ITD Product Manager
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
The Product Manager leverages their technical knowledge to provide application support and implementation support of medium to highly complex projects, multi-year programs or enterprise wide assignment.
The Product Manager follows defined procedures to perform support or project implementation activities. Typically works on one or more projects or a program as a Product Technical expert and sometimes provides direction where required.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering project assignments of medium to high complexity which includes application design, and configuration build. Interacts with the customer user community in a courteous and professional manner to secure business requirements; perform technical requirements translation and work with Product Engineers or Product Administrators to meet business objectives.
- Develops test plans for new application functionality from an application/technical perspective. Collaborates with key stakeholders and may provide guidance on function testing.
- May be pulled into Medium to high complexity issues or requests that need a technical expert for specific solution sets. And typically involved in problem management activities which includes performing diagnosis, troubleshooting and critical thinking to solve or fulfill needs of medium and high complexity; utilizing knowledge management and escalates issues when necessary.
- Responsible to complete tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicate across teams and all levels of management.
- Participate technical analysis discussions, deliver supporting artifacts and assist with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
- Develops and maintains a knowledge management solution and may lead transition to operations functions following implementation delivery.
- Receives necessary information and training of applications during the implementation of new solutions, upgrades, fixes.
- May lead Product Release management functions which may include developing test plans, perform test plans, facilitating with end user for end user acceptance testing and may develop application validation scripts for ongoing operations team.
- Develops overall project task list for team, estimates and resource plans for small to medium scale projects.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaborate with multiple Stakeholders both IT and non-IT as it relates to problem management and project delivery.
- Provides guidance and training and problem solving assistance to other team members and operational support teams.
- May lead efforts on continuous process improvement activities to ultimately improve customer satisfaction experience.
- May assist in the development of service level agreements (SLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to more senior team members.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary
Compensation Range: Pay range varies by geographic location and experience. Denver area - $44.83/hr - $58.28/hr.
Position is eligible for incentive pay based on company performance. Position is able to work remotely.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Medical, Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst or Technical Analyst role
- Excellent writing/documentation and communication skills
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software
- Experience working with project life cycle or project management methodologies required.
- 4 or more years’ experience application support, implementation or development experience with applications in a hospital or medical related industry is required.
- Advanced understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners through a structured deployment and/or implementation life cycle and support model. This includes technical requirement gather, specification development and creation of design and system test plans.
- Advanced understanding of technology projects and concepts as they relate to high level business objectives and ability to present those concepts to both IT And non-IT Audiences in concise and easily understandable manner is required.
- Excellent presentation, technical writing and documentation skills are required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.