Business Intelligence Developer III - Remote Opportunity
The purpose of Dignity Management Services Organization (Dignity MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity ’s Medicaid population care management pathways. Dignity MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
What We Offer
Dignity MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The Business Intelligence Developer develops reports and warehouses to monitor Dignity Management Services Organization's key performance indicators and meet reporting requirements by providing the necessary to business stakeholders. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining computer-based analytics solutions to support the company's financial, clinical, and operational .
- The Business Intelligence Developer III Designs, develops, tests, documents, implements and maintains warehouses and reports. Consults with current and proposed users to discuss and document requests for new and/or modified system changes, identifies design alternatives and recommends computer-based solutions.
- Performing validation on the warehouse , populating cubes for online analytical processing (OLAP) as required by company analysis needs. Writing SQL statements to generate proper extracts and end users on 3rd-party OLAP tools.
- Writing SQL statements to generate proper extracts. Monitors and works EDI transaction sets on a daily basis ensuring accurate and timely communication of . Prepares routine project descriptions and needs assessments for new and/or enhanced system modifications.
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $37.00 to $53.00 hourly rates, annualized.
This is a remote work opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, management information , or a closely related field preferred
- 8 years of industry experience, or 6 years of MCS experience, working in a role requiring advanced knowledge and significant management of business intelligence concepts and processes are required with increasing responsibility is required.
- 8 years of experience using Microsoft Excel, Access, or a third-party reporting tool such as Power BI, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Cognos, and ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS, or BizTalk and relational database management such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
- 6 years of experience with additional software utilized by Business Intelligence Developers as listed on the Business Intelligence Developer Competency Matrix is preferred
- Expert understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of information : Spreadsheet manipulation, management, and reporting Database structure and design Database querying, ETL, index management, and SQL performance tuning and monitoring Installation, implementation, integration, , and support for custom and third-party software solutions
- Expert knowledge of data governance, data management, data modeling, data cleansing, data extraction and transformation, data migration, data integration and data mapping. Expert knowledge of standard HIPAA EDI transaction sets and secure communications
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.