Pharmacy Tech I
Lakeside Hospital a collaboration between CHI St. Luke’s Health and a team of specialized physicians— focused on cardiology and interventional cardiology, sports medicine, orthopedics, including total joint replacement, and spine care—in The Woodlands community. As the only hospital in Montgomery County to offer sports medicine as a major service line, Lakeside Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient care including diagnostic imaging, including MRI, CT and nuclear medicine.
Monday & Wednesday 10:30am - 7:00pm
Our Pharmacy Technicians play a vital role in the medication management of our patients. They assist Pharmacists in preparing the pharmaceutical needs of our patients and serve as liaisons between Pharmacists and many medication management systems. Compounding narcotics, pre-packaging tablets, and preparing IV medications are simply a few of the important tasks our Pharmacy Techs complete in order to get out patients what they need. If you are a detail oriented Pharmacy Tech, we want to talk to you.
What you will need:
- Communication - The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people including, patients, Pharmacists and Physicians
- Problem Solving - The ability to problem solve problems with patients, insurance companies and co-workers
- Pay Attention to the small things - The ability to pay attention to details is a highly sought after skill
- Completion of a pharmacy tech program
- Registered Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy or pharmacy school student intern card
- Aseptic Technique – Complete an ACPE approved 40 hour sterile products course as required by location
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs