The Woodlands Hospital a primary and secondary care hospital serving North Harris and Montgomery counties. Clinical services include cardiovascular services, diagnostic imaging, women’s services (digital mammography and bone density studies), neurosciences, pediatric care (Newborn and Level II nurseries) and surgery, pathology and pulmonary services, and sleep disorders. Clinical affiliations include The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s Radiation Treatment Center, and Texas Children’s Hospital.
This is a PRN supporting both freeestanding ER's in Huntsville and Conroe. The hours are varied day/evening/night weekends and holidays. Saturday-Friday 7:00pm-7:00am
Operates diagnostic equipment and performs a variety of technical diagnostic imaging procedures related to CT. Provides patient orientation, procedure explanation, and pre and post diagnostic care to completion of test. Performs complete diagnostic imaging tests inclusive of positioning patient, calibration of equipment, and documentation of findings, with the direction of the imaging supervisor/manager. Assists patients with basic patient care needs.
As a CT Technologist you will perform technical diagnostic CT imaging procedures.
Every day you will review and verify physician’s orders, perform CT exams, communicate and involve patient of the diagnostic test and start Patient IVs.
- CT Exams
- Start patient IVs
- Perform equitpment quality checks
- Room maintance after procedures
- Inform patient of diagnostic procedure being performed
To thrive in this role you must have:
- HS diploma or GED; Associate’s Degree Preferred
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists – ARRT (R) (CT); must maintain current Certified by Texas Department of Health as Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist – MRT; must maintain current CPR/BLS certification
- One (1) year experience as a Radiographer
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs