Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualifying new external Clinic Vascular Technologist
- Lump sum payment within 30 days of start date
- 1 year commitment
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min 0.6 FTE required)
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Commute Trip Reduction Program - Earn cash back for participation!
- Wellness Program
Franciscan Medical Group, a part of Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, is currently seeking a full time Vascular Technologist for our Franciscan Vascular Surgery Clinic in Tacoma, WA. Come join our patient centered, fast paced team. Great benefits and free onsite parking!
Performs diagnostic non-invasive testing procedures to provide the essential information regarding the blood supply to and from the tissues of the extremities and the vital organs of the body, and the degree and character of any obstruction under the direction of a licensed physician. Work includes but is not limited to (1) reviewing and/or recording pertinent patient history and supporting clinical data; (2) preparing patients for testing (3) performing appropriate clinical procedures and obtaining a record of anatomical, pathological, and/or physiological data for interpretation by a physician; (4) compiling a foundation of data that is interpreted by physicians in order to make a correct anatomic, physiologic, and pathologic diagnosis for each patient.
Incumbents are also accountable for; keeping abreast of FHS standards, protocols and procedures relating to the department; keeping skills current; demonstrating evidence of continuing education to include department meetings, individualized learning opportunities from Physicians and related classes.
- Prepares patient/operates ultrasound equipment and employs techniques/procedures to ensure results are consistent and capture the correct detail of a requested area, per physicians’ direction and in adherence to department protocols.
- Delivers patient care for all age groups while performing vascular examinations.
- Prepares and maintains clinical documentation.
- Performs incidental general office duties to include answering phone, scheduling and filing.
- Completion of a training program accredited by the American Medical Association – Committee on Allied Health Education (AMA-CAHEA) for vascular ultrasound, and and one year of post-graduate experience in vascular ultrasound and/or demonstrated high degree of proficiency, knowledge, and acuity in the field of diagnostics or ultrasound is preferred.
- Current registration as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers OR obtained within one (1) year of placement in position.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs