Training Support Rep
The posted compensation range of $21.70 - $29.84 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
In 2020 united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care including 11 hospitals and nearly 5000 physicians and providers. Together we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that mayinclude health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
This job is responsible for coordinating and troubleshooting CHI Franciscan clinical education training events to assure they run smoothly and are fully supported in accordance with established standards and procedures. Work includes conference room scheduling, responding to escalated internal/external customer inquiries/requests, overseeing training material production, coordinating the flow of department training information and maintaining training and certification-related data in the Learning Management System. An incumbent also teaches classes, including Workplace Violence skills (WPV) and other appropriate classes as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Organizes, facilitates and evaluates daily activities that support successful clinical education/training at all CHI Franciscan campuses; identifies, within scope of position, opportunities to improve the efficiency of educational processes.
- Serves as central point of contact for information for class administration/logistics, including meeting/conference room scheduling and educational equipment coordination/tracking; leads troubleshooting activities to facilitate, within scope of position, successful daily operations.
- Provides communication between regional services and the system departments on classes available.
- Provides support with regard to any equipment that is moved between departments or facilities for training purposes.
- Identifies issues and challenges with scheduling of educational offerings and makes suggestions for improvements.
Coordinates and supports the scheduling and setup of non-clinical and clinical training classes/events, including residencies, leadership/department meetings, FAIRE Day (Franciscan Annual Interdepartmental Regulatory Education) and onboarding classes (New Employee Orientation, SafetyFirst, clinical orientation, EPIC, WPV, etc.).
- Assures coordination of all education events work together in a streamlined fashion; facilitates coordination of the documents and training materials need for specific classes; provides guidance to educators on printing/assembling class materials.
- Executes pre-class preparation and post-class reconciliation within the Learning Management System (LMS) and related procedures.
- Utilizes appropriate methodologies (e.g. LEAN) to identify gaps in service, reduce/minimize waste and facilitate improvements to the delivery of education/training across the organization.
Education/Work Experience Requirements
Two years of related work experience that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs