RN Residency Neuro Trauma ICU
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Med/Surg/Neuro ICU
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $40.87 - $69.04 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year commitment
Up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus for RN's with 1 year Exp in Specialty (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
Up to $25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
Up to a $20,000 RN Residency Completion Bonus for qualifying RN Residents
Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
We're proud to share that St Joseph Medical Center was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report. 103 hospitals in Washington were evaluated and 14 met the high standards to be ranked among the best.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
This Nurse position is responsible for providing care to the patient who is hemodynamically unstable and requires complex monitoring of multiple systems and/or nursing interventions every one to two hours.
- Provides continuous cardiac monitoring arrhythmia recognition and intervention.
- Initiates and titrates multiple complex cardiac related infusions at higher doses.
- Manages intubated/mechanically ventilated patients.
- Manages patients with acute neurological/neurosurgical events.
- Manages acute trauma patients.
- Performs related duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous PCU/ICU experience preferred or 1-2 years med/surg experience and successful completion of critical care residency program or
- New graduate with completion of senior practicum in a specialty area i.e.: critical care ED PACU and successful completion of critical care residency program.
License & Certification
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS Certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or attainment within six months of hire.
- CCRN/Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN) preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Residency Neuro Trauma ICU at St Joseph Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started