RN Residency Med Trauma ICU
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year commitment
- Up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
- Up to $25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
- Up to a $20,000 RN Residency Completion Bonus for qualifying RN Residents
- Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
This Nurse position is responsible for providing care to the patient who is hemodynamically unstable and requires complex monitoring of multiple systems and/or nursing interventions every one to two hours.
- Provides continuous cardiac monitoring, arrhythmia recognition and intervention.
- Initiates and titrates multiple, complex cardiac related infusions at higher doses.
- Manages intubated/mechanically ventilated patients.
- Manages patients with acute neurological/neurosurgical events.
- Manages acute trauma patients.
- Performs related duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous PCU/ICU experience preferred, or
- 1-2 years med/surg experience and successful completion of critical care residency program, or
- New graduate with completion of senior practicum in a specialty area i.e.: critical care, ED, PACU and successful completion of critical care residency program.
License & Certification
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS Certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or attainment within six months of hire.
- CCRN/Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN) preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs