Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year commitment
Up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
Up to $25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
Up to a $20,000 RN Residency Completion Bonus for qualifying RN Residents
Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
- This position is responsible for providing care to the patient who is hemodynamically compromised and requires monitoring of multiple systems and/or nursing interventions every two to four hours.
- Work is performed under standards of safety and care that provide instruction/guidance for taking care of issues and patient needs in the absence of a physician. Requires the use of judgment and critical thinking skills in making decisions regarding patient care (within the scope of practice), including knowledge and integration of available standards, resources and data, and in the efficient utilization of staff/resources.
- Work involves continuous contact with physicians, patients, patient families, community agencies, patient care staff and management.
- An incumbent is accountable for the quality of care provided to patients, and has the authority to direct care, provide education, seek resources at the unit/department level, and delegate appropriate tasks.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous PCU/ICU experience preferred, or
- 1-2 years med/surg experience, or
- New graduate with completion of senior practicum in a specialty area i.e.: Critical Care, ED, PACU or
- For those with no previous PCU/ICU experience, must successfully complete the PCU residency or the critical care residency program
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS Certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or attainment within 6 months of hire.
- CCRN/Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN) preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs