The posted compensation range of $15.74 - $21.84 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
- Performs a variety of clerical and manual tasks to support the licensed health care providers engaged in Occupational, Physical or Speech-
- Language therapy by ensuring a smooth and efficient flow of activities for the assigned Therapies area.
- Work includes: performing infection control tasks; modifying or performing simple repairs to equipment; clerical support such as: ordering supplies, routing materials.
- The incumbent may also be accountable for transferring and transporting patients under general supervision of a licensed therapist following established standards and procedural guidelines.
The work requires:
1) strict adherence to guidelines, precise attention to detail,
2) responding effectively to legal, patient rights, safety, maintenance, and emergency situations,
3) establishing effective working relationships with all health care team members, patients, and their significant others, and 4) observing safety measures and reporting unfavorable patient reactions to the supervisor.
This job exists in multiple departments, and while there may be minor differences in job content, they are not significant for classification purposes. Overall, the nature of the work and job requirements are consistent between departments.
- Performs clinic maintenance and assists with infection control by keeping tools and equipment clean and ready for use in accordance with established standards.
- Replenishes supplies and materials for assigned areas.
- Assists with direct patient care under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Performs routine clerical tasks in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs related duties as required.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
One year of related work experience that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities preferred.
It is preferred, but not required, that there be documented previous experience or volunteer work with a disabled population, including patient transfers, medical terminology, and interaction with a medical team (nurses, physicians, therapists), within the last five years.
Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs